“Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they have the heart.” – Elizabeth Andrew
The FCJ Christian Life Centre is grateful for all the work that volunteers do to support our programs, events, our building, and staff. Volunteers make the job easier and enhance the work and mission of the FCJ Centre. The work of volunteers makes a significant difference.
Here are a few things that volunteers and researchers have identified as the benefits of volunteering:
• Volunteering is a way to support causes and work that interests the individual
• Volunteering allows for a sharing of interests, skills, and abilities
• Volunteering is social networking; it helps build relationships and new friendships
• Volunteers learn new skills that will positively impact their lives, careers, and social connections
• Volunteering helps to build self-esteem and makes people a valuable part of the community
“Volunteerism is the voice of the people put into action. These actions shape and mold the present into
a future of which we can all be proud.” – Helen Dyer
We invite you to register your interest in volunteering at the FCJ Christian Life Centre by completing this information. You will be contacted (usually within a week). At this time, we will complete the application process and discuss opportunities that may be suitable for your time schedule, interests, and skills.
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Gandhi
Current Volunteer Opportunities (Jobs):
00001 Seasonal Gardener (Description of the position – Download PDF)
00002 Marketing & Communications (Description of the position – Download PDF)
00003 Décor and Displays – Download PDF)