We trust that you and your families continue to stay well and healthy. At the FCJ Retreat and Conference Centre, as you know, we take our commitment to your safety and wellbeing very seriously, which is why we want to confirm with you that after the provincial governments recent statement regarding Enhanced Public Health Measures, that clarification is given to the Centre’s services moving forward.
- The Centre will discontinue rental of our facilities for group bookings until at least December 15 th.
- All private retreats will be cancelled until at least December 15th.
- In house program offerings will be postponed.
- We will continue to offer some of the other programs online via ZOOM.
- In person appointments, one on one will continue as usual for Spiritual Direction and Counselling Appointments.
Rest assured we are taking further measures to ensure cleaning and sanitizing protocols remain consistent and regular and ready for all upon returning to our regular services. With the increase in cases we must do our part to help stop the spread of Covid-19.
If you are coming for a scheduled appointment, we ask that if you have any symptoms at all, to please rebook your in-office appointment. Masks will be mandatory for ALL clients and staff.
Please, note, it is still possible for patrons to phone the Centre with inquires. Our team of staff will continue to serve you as best as we can.
Thank you to you all, for your continued support. The FCJ Retreat and Conference Centre prides itself on the strong community and loyal members that we serve, and we will continue to strive to emulate that we are a “Centre of Hospitality and Hope Where God can be Experienced in a Changing World.” Looking forward to resuming services once the Enhanced Public Health Measures are lifted.
Director, FCJ Retreat & Conference Centre